Thursday, August 28, 2014

Colour Q Challenge #256



A few weeks ago we went on a multi-day camping trip.  Yes my back survived multiple days on an air matress.  It was a lot of fun.  We went to a nearby provincial park.  It was very organized for the long weekend.  This particular weekend they hold their annual lantern festival every year.  It was very organized and a lot of fun.  The parents wound up doing most of the work, but Brad kept bragging to everyone that he was married to a papercrafter so I was bound to come up with something great.  Well, it wasn't horribly original, but I made a solid lantern.

Anyway, I digress...
This week I used the latest kit from Mye De Leon, to create this great page below.
Hop on over to Colour Q and check out the great samples from the Design Team.





No comments: