Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Colour Q Challenge #246




You may know that purple and green is my favourite colour pairing in the world.  They were even my wedding colours - almost 10 years ago.  When I saw this colour combo that Arielle had put together, I was immediately excited.  I just happened to have this adorable photo of my daughter from a few weeks ago, and so once I found this freebie template from Mye De Leon this week, I sat down and whipped up this page in no time.  


Don't forget to hop on over to the Colour Q and check out the fabulousless from the Design Team.

To make this page, I used bits and bobs from the following kits...



 

 And this perfect freebie template from Mye De Leon.


Thanks again for stopping by!

Sandra



1 comment:

Marlena M. said...

Beautiful photo and layout Sandra~I also love your clusters of sequins. Such a sweet daughter!