Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Colour Q Challenge #239


You know that feeling when something just falls together and it's all perfect?   Well that's how I feel about this page.  I wasn't too keen on this combo as orange is not a colour I like very much, but once I figured out how I was going to do this page, it all fell into place.  That background paper was truly my inspiration.  So hop on over to the Colour Q and check out the fantastic work of the Design Team.


First I used this Juno Monsterific template.


And this fantastic kit from Bella Gypsy designs.  I think this is my favourite kit EVER!!!


This kit from Scrap Orchard is also on my favourites list.


And of course, I needed to use some fantastic stuff from Mye De Leon.






Thanks for stopping by today.
cheers

Sandra

2 comments:

Patti said...

This page really caught my eye. First, the children are adorable. And love your use of the colors. You do that orange well.

Leslie Germain said...

Great layout! Love the colors!!!