Friday, January 31, 2014

Pals Paper Colour Suite




Here's a card I whipped together for a friend of mine.
I decided to enter the sketch challenge over at Pals Paper Arts.
And I really wanted to try out the Colour Suite Challenge over at

I pulled out my old stash of vellum as it fit the colours in this challenge.
I hear that Vellum is a returning trend, so I thought I'd try it out.


The Stamp, ink, embossing folder, and paper are all from SU.
The die cut is from Spellbinders, and that flower sticker
is from Basic Grey.





3 comments:

Diane Roberts said...

Sandra, that flower is a great focal point and I like your placement of it over to the right. Thanks for joining us at Pals Paper Arts this week.

Brian King said...

I love this card, Sandra! The textures and shapes are absolutely beautiful! Thanks for playing along with The Pals Paper Arts this week.

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful, Sandra! I love the flower, and the way you switched up the sketch. Thanks for playing with the Pals at Pals Paper Arts!