Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Colour Q and Creative Scrappers

 I really love the colour combo this week over at the Colour Q.
I put together this cute page of my daughter's first visit to have some cavities filled.
I didn't have any embellishments to fit this page, so I found some images on the internet, printed them out, and used them as embellishments instead.   
I have been trying to make more paper scrapbook pages, instead of my usual digital creations.  The only problem, is that I am still trying to improve my ability to photograph them.  So below, you can see my image that was posted up on the Colour Q website.  I really like how vibrant the colours are, but I washed out the white strips on the top and bottom of the page.  If you check out the photo below this one, you can see more detail, like the crimping on the white strips, but the photo is very dark and dull looking.

Anyway, its' a work in progress right?


Don't forget to hop on over to the Colour Q and check out the fabulous creations from the Design Team.



I used this layout from Creative Scrappers to make my page.
Click here to check out their website.


Thanks for stopping by,

Sandra




No comments: