Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Colour Q Challenge #204


Wow, 204 challenges.  It just hit me, how many challenges I have been a part of.  When I see combos like this week, I realize just how much I LOVE colour combo challenges.  Although these are all very  bright colours, I knew I wanted to scrap these photos from a recent Friday night in my local neighbourhood.  Although the colours don't match completely, I really think they compliment the bright colours of the clothing in the pictures.  I used Pixler.com to edit the photos to make them look like Instagram edited photos.   The title and the date were printed out from My Digital Studio and the long journaling is from a set of pocket pages from Me and My Big Ideas.
I live in the Community of North Vancouver, which is a suburb of the city of Vancouver.  In my neighbourhood, which is a small part of the district of North Vancouver, there are many neighbourhood events which are perfect for people with younger children.  Although Vancouver is one of the larger cities in Canada, and the city core is only a 10 minute drive away,  North Vancouver feels like a whole new world.  If you saw any photos of the Winter Olympics in 2010, then you'd realize how close the North Shore (north and west Vancouver) are from the city centre. 
The photos above are of my friend Kirsta, her daughter and my kids.  Every Friday night in the summer months there is live music.  People bring chairs, eat from the local eateries, and listen to the music for a few hours.  The children dance, and dance, and dance.  It's a ton of fun.

2 comments:

WhiteRacoon said...

Lovely layout! The colour combo really supports the photos very well.

Bev Gomez said...

Hey Sandra, thanks for you comment on my blog from last colourq card. So sweet of you.