Wednesday, April 17, 2013

I have been a bit busy...

I have been very busy since our March holiday, and I've been a bit remiss about posting here.
So today I'm trying a bit of catch up!
 
First up, today's Stampin' Royalty Challenge #172
This week it's a photo inspiration challenge. 
Here's the photo.
 
 
And here's my take.
I pulled embellishments from all kinds of kits. in My Digital Studio.
  I also recoloured many of them to fit the pallette in the photo.
Teagan's Baseball uniform fit the pallette too (excepting the pink accessories of course)
She's so cute - the only girl on the team and one of the best players.
Probably because she's watched her big brother play for 2 years already.
 
 
 
Next up is this week's Colour Q.  I love, love, love this pallette.
 
 
I used this cute photo taken on my street.
My tenant's boyfriend has a dog, and one day, there he was in the driver's seat.
He totally looks like he's driving right?
 
 
This page is a layout from Suzy Q scraps.  I added a few other embellishments from Stampin' Up! and I recoloured all of them to match the pallette.
 
And finally, here's a page from last week's Stampin' Royalty.
I used an MDS template from the Lemonade Stand collection.
 
The challenge was to follow a baby theme. 
We don't have any babies in our house these days, but
I found these photos of Connor, and they matched the pallette of this page perfectly.




No comments: