Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Colour Q Challenge #183


 
Arielle really came up with a challenging combo this week.  I really struggled to come up with a scrapbook page.  But as I was preparing for the Easter Bunny's visit a few night's ago, I tried out the combo and was really pleased with the result.
 
 
So I found this cute design in the Silhouette store and used my handy Cameo to cut it out in Calypso Coral and Blushing Bride.
 
 
Little did I know that assembling this poor thing took about an hour, and I made 2 of them.

Then I added the Daffodil Delight ribbon on top to bring in the colour, and add a bit to the plain old handle.
 

I made the tag using My Digital Studio.  This brought in the final 2 colours from the palette. 

 
Toss in some easter grass and a few eggs and you're ready for Easter morning.
 
 
Hope your easter was as fun as ours was!
Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet basket and the colors are so "Eastery". Nice work;)