Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #160

We have another great challenge for you over at Stampin' Royalty this week.
It's a theme challenge.  We want you to feature
 
POLKA DOTS!
 
How fun is that???
 
 
I pulled out my new patterned paper pack (Poetry Prints) from the new Spring Catalogue.
 
 
So I came up with this little hot air balloon. 
Do you like those little banners?  I cut them with the banner punch.  
I used a small strip and punched them at the tip of the triangle to make the mini banners.
 
 
And of course the Bitty Banners and matching framelits worked well for the banner.
 

3 comments:

Carrie Rhoades said...

Sandra
Love the hot air balloon!!!

Linda Callahan said...

Love the balloon! Reminds me of Around the World in 80 Days! So festive!

Terryfic Cards said...

very cute card