Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Stampin Royalty Challenge #158


This week we have a photo inspiration challenge over at Stampin' Royalty.  I found this picture full of inspiration.  Originally I started pulling colours from the photo, but then wound up keeping only the orange from the curtains.  I really wanted to use my newest DSP, which is from the upcoming Saleabration starting this month.

 
I used the You're Amazing stamp set for the sentiment.  I used VersaMark and white embossing powder with a heat gun.  I used the Bitty Banners framelits to make the banners. 
I like the character that the curved banners add to the card
 
 

3 comments:

Shannon said...

This is simply gorgeous!! I love the color combo! Nice work!!

Shannon said...

Gorgeous! I love the color combo! Nice work!!

Shannon said...

This is simply gorgeous!! I love the color combo! Nice work!!