Thursday, November 8, 2012

Try Stampin On Tuesday #91

 
My daughter is off to a birthday party tomorrow, so I decided to pull out my Bandstand Simply Scrappin kit and make a card.  I used the Blue Ribbon Stamp set in coordinating colours as well.
 
 
I decided to try out the sketch over at Try Stampin' On Tuesday.
 

 
I carefully cut out the scallop circle and punched out the sentiment stamp with the 1 1/4" circle punch and then mounted it on a circle of Daffodil Delight punched out with the 1 3/8" circle punch.  I also added a stiched grosgrain ribbon and the paper piercer and mat pack to outline the edge of the card.
 

3 comments:

Jenn Picard said...

Ummmm.... LOVE! These colours are so fabulous for a birthday card. Fantastic take on this week's sketch, thanks for joining us this week at Try Stampin on Tuesday

Glenda Calkins said...

I love the color combination you chose so bright and cheery! What a great birthday card. Thanks for playing along with the TSOT sketch challenges.

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Sandra, this is just adorable!! Thanks so much for joining us over at Try Stampin' On Tuesday. I hope to see your wonderful creativity again!!
Hugs, Sarah T