Monday, November 12, 2012

Beach Wedding???

I got this fabulous swap from Tacoma Regionals.
It's made by the talented Kathy Milano.
 
 
I decided to copy her card, change up the colours a bit and add some bling!
A friend of mine is going down to Mexico for a beach wedding.
 
 
I copied her sun, but changed the colour to Daffodil Delight.  Then I added some Dazzling Diamonds glitter and some orange Martha Stewart glitter.  I really liked how she tucked the sun in the corner so that it's disappearing off the page.  I tore the edge on some Crumb Cake and some Confetti White card stock to look like the seashore.

 
I love this new stamp set "By the Seashore"
I changed the colours from Kathy's card to Marina Mist and Daffodil Delight.
I stamped them and carefully cut them out and popped them up on dimensionals.
Then I covered them with glue from the two-way glue pen, and added some Dazzline Diamonds.
 
 
Then I stamped them on the inside panel.
 

No comments: