Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Colour Q Challenge #149

I really like the colour combo this week over at Colour Q
Hop on by and check out what the other design team members have created.


It's funny because I really do NOT like Summer Starfruit.
And yet it really pops with Midnight Muse.


So I whipped up this little page using a photo of my beautiful daughter.
The band of white, Vellum-looking paper in the middle is actually recoloured DSP.  I used some of the Season by Season DSP and coloured it white just to see what would happen, and voila!  It looks like Velllum - neat trick eh?

Oh yeah, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE MDS2.

And here's a cool  new feature...

the supply list is available in a drop down menu.

Below is a list of all the items I used to create this page.

5 comments:

Marlena M. said...

BEAUTIFUL daughter and layout! I love this color combo.

N@ Ali said...

lovely! and such a CUTE picture!

Rose Castillo said...

What a great tip, recoloring the dsp. TFS!

Tracey McNeely said...

Love this sweet layout Sandra.

PatQ's Cards said...

Really nice layout.