Monday, July 30, 2012

Just A Little Fairytale...

So after many, many, many, many hours spent tranferring MDS to my newer computer I finally sat down to play.  Transferring all those files took hours, and hours.  I got my new laptop around Christmastime and i was dreading the transfer of MDS so I put it off, and put it off, and then I heard about MDS 2.  So I decided to wait until I heard more about it.  Well, MDS 2 arrives on Wednesday, so I finally bit the bullet, and transferred it all over this past weekend.  Now I'm totally ready for the MDS2 upgrade when it arrives on Wednesday.



I have all these A-dorable photos of Teagan from her dance recital in June.  I finally sat down and tried out the Walk In The Park II kit that I haven't used yet.

She looked soo cute in her little tutu.  And with her hair in a bun, I think she felt like a princess.


During the concert she looked so serious.  I think she was searching for us in the crowd.  It's her first time on stage in the spotlights.  We prepared her for the fact that she probably wouldn't be able to see us in the audience, but she tried to find us anyway.


Here's a look at the two page layout.  When I get MDS 2 in a few days, I'll be able to do this right in the program itself.  I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!

No comments: