Friday, June 22, 2012

Freshly Made Sketches #40


I really needed a princessy, pink pair of birthday cards. 
Tomorrow we're off to a birthday Princess Party for twins.


I sure had a lot of fun with this card.  Check back tomorrow for the other one.
I tried to make a pair of cards so that each girl got their own card. 
I hear that twins often go through life being treated like one person.


I decided to link up with Freshly Made Sketches. 
I really like the sketch this week.


My new box of goodies arrived from Stampin' Up yesterday, so I had fun playing.


Do you like the new framelits?
This one is from the Floral Frames Framelits.



This adorable cake is from the new
Topsy-Turvy Celebration set.


And the sentiment is from the delightful set
called Perfectly Penned.


The 'Celebrate' sentiment is also in the Topsy-Turvy Celebration set. 


I added rows of rhinestones to each layer of the cake. 


And them some Dazzling Diamond glitter glue. 


I pulled the colours for the card from this DSP
which is the new Floral District paper.
I think it's my favourite paper in this catty.


I added some Scallop Polka Dotted ribbon, but turned it over
so that the polka dots don't overwhelm the layout.
So come back tomorrow and check out the other card.
Thanks for looking!


5 comments:

Tui Nathan said...

Wow ... what a great card - love the bright cheery colours, and love the bling and sparkles!
Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

Jen Brum said...

What a beautiful card!! Love all the glitter and bling. I'm regretting not buying that stamp set! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Linda Callahan said...

This is adorable! Every princess needs a blingy cake!

Linda Suarez said...

Hi Sandra! What a fun blinged out card! Perfect for a princess! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Allisa said...

Love the bling! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.