Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #122


So today is Wednesday and that means another challenge over at Stampin' Royalty. 
Hop on over and check out the fabulous samples from the design team. 
This week our challenge is

SCRAPBOOKING

And lucky for me, I've been on a digital scrapbooking kick lately,
so I couldn't wait to jump in and make another page.
Besides - isn't this an adorable photo??

So please pop on over to Stampin' Royalty and share your latest scrapbooking
 creation with us.  We'd like to see your work.

2 comments:

Automobile Parts Manufacturer said...

This is the good blog with good images and good details. Please keep on posting the more stuff. I will like to hear more from you.

Mynn xx said...

I LOVE the bright colors on this layout! They go perfectly with the sunshine smile of your daughter and the theme of the page! :)