Thursday, May 24, 2012

So CUTE!!


Oh yeah, proud momma here.  I took these photos of my littie cutie Teagan, last week at the T-Ball field.  After trying so hard to get her to smile on the weekend (upcoming Colour Q page for that one) it was so nice to get some genuine smiles from her.  What you can't see in the photos is that she's riding on a teeter-totter at the playground.  She's such an adrenaline junkie (kinda like her mom)

One of these days I'm going to get more cutie photos of my son I tell you.

I used some upcoming product for this page.  This is a new kit called Fan Fair.  There's a digital kit, and a real-life paper, stamps, and embellishment suite.  I can't wait for June 1st, I tell you.

This paper is going to be perfect for our trip to Europe this summer.  Don't worry, I'll have tons of upcoming pages about that trip.  I'm bringing my laptop and MDS with me!

1 comment:

Patti said...

Love this page. She is adorable and certainly her photos are the highlight here.