Sunday, March 25, 2012

Leadership Display Samples - Take TWENTY!


Well it's official - Seven years ago today I got married in Mexico.  It seems fitting to post up this leadership display page seeing as it has a photo from that memorable day.  You can't tell from the photo, but Brad and I were both really sick with the flu (not the mexican flu - just the flu).  We both had really high fevers, and most of that day I was concentrating on staying on my feet and not fainting.

I know that this page actually was on display at Leadership.  I really like this page.  The cardstock was stamped tone on tone with matching ink to make an interesting and subtle background.  This DSP is from the Occasions mini, and it's my favourite  I found the letters for the banner in all of the stamps from this set.  I stamped several copies of each word in Island Indigo on Whisper White Cardstock.  Then I coloured around the letters with Island indigo so that the letters really stood out in White.  I then punched them out with the 1/2" circle punch and popped them up on dimensionals.  The banner flags are punched out from a 1" narrow stip of paper using the pennant punch.  This made for really small flags which made the title the perfect size.  The "Love" sentiment was stamped on Blushing Bride with Riding Hood Red.  I then coloured in the letters with my Signo White Gell Pen.  I punched it out using the sizzlits label die for the big shot.  I then mounted it on a piece of Riding Hood Red and carefully cut it out so that It made a nice matte.

No comments: