Saturday, March 31, 2012

Goodbye Saleabration

It's time "snif" :(
Time to say goodbye to Saleabration - boo hoo

Today I have a cute set of cards that I designed to showcase the Everyday Enchantement Paper which was a free option during Saleabration.


To make these cards I first went crazy with the rosettes.  I tried to make one out of each type of paper, but of course, some designs just do NOT lend themselves to rosettes.


Each card is based on a similar sketch.  I used the Modern Label Punch and the Word Window Punch paired with the Teeny Tiny Wishes set to come up with a variety of cards.


I even turned the sketch sideways for the final card.  The band of colour across the middle of each card was made with a coordinating cardstock,versamark ink and the Fresh Vintage stamp set.


No comments: