Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day Projects


When my daughter's daycare told me that they didn't want to pass out Valentines this year, I was really sad because I had plans to use up all my retired Stampin' Up! Valentine's Day paper.  But then I decided to make projects for the teachers.  Rosette Wreaths are really trendy this year.  So I decided to make some for her teachers.  


 I went to the dollar store and bought some cheap tacky hearth wreaths.  Then I pulled off all of the tinsel and glued on the rosettes.  It's hard to tell from the photos, but there are two wreaths.  One is larger than the other.  Below is the back view of the large one.


I went through all my retired accessories and placed them in the middle of the rosettes.  I added a few current ones for more contrast.



 Here's another closeup of the smaller wreath.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute!!! And a great way to use up retired product!

Ange McKay, North Shore Stamper said...

Your wreaths are GORGEOUS! That is soooo sad... what kind of kids' place doesn't want to do Valentine's with kids:(

Connie Collins said...

You have to be joking...they wouldn't let the kids do valentines...boo! I do love the wreaths you made...and I bet the teachers who received them loved them too!

Lesley said...

This is amazing!