Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Colour Q Challenge Number 123


Isn't this page adorable??  I made it using My Digital Studio.  It's a digital scrapbooking program from Stampin' Up!.  and you can dowload a free trial of it right now.  Just click on my "order stampin' up! online" button at the top of my blog. 

I had this adorable photo of my daughter from a princess birthday party.  The colours in the photo really echo the ones in the challenge palette.  Hop on over to Colour Q to see the fabulous work from the Design Team. 

6 comments:

Connie Collins said...

Sandra, this is just the sweetest page ever! Love the cheerful colors!

Lisa Elton said...

This is as sweet as can be!

Cyndie said...

She is so cute in that layout! Very nice!

Marybeth said...

This is such a beautiful digital page , your daughter looks adorable too! The colors are just right!

Suzanne Bier said...

Love your layout, Sandra! Looks like your little sweetie had a great time at the party, too! Hugs, Suzanne

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful digital page and the princess is beautiful too.