Friday, January 20, 2012

Leadership Displays Take TWO

Here's another cute card from the Elementary Elegance Sale-a-bration set.  There's a lot going on with the card.  Check out below for more details.


The DSP on this page is in the Sale-a-braion catalogue.  It's called Fresh Vintage.  I used a strip of the Old Olive and Pool Party print and then drew the colours from there.  I used a circle of the First Edition DSP behind the top circle.  The stamped butterflies and the sentiment are from the Elementary Elegance stamp set.  The middle butterfly is from the Beautiful Wings Embosslit.  The stiching around the edges was done with the paper piercing tool and the mat pack.  Then after I poked all those holes, I added the thread by hand.  It's the only way I get the stitching to look right.  I really like this card and I was sad to pack it up and send it off to Stampin' up.  Hopefully someone finds it on the display boards and sends me a photo of it - hint hint!

No comments: