Thursday, January 26, 2012

Leadership Display Samples - Take SIX

This card is completely CASE'd from one done by Janette Lynton.  Click here for her blog.   I have to say, that of all the stamp sets in the SAB mini, this one is my least favourite.  I really wasn't sure what to do with this set at all when I first got it.  So I decided to make my samples with it first off.  Good thing too, because I had them finished before the flood, and let me tell you, I was having trouble enough with motivating myself after the flood happened.  I can't imaging how difficult it would have been if I'd had to create with this set, after the flood.



All was not lost though, and I found a card made by Janette Lynton that worked perfectly as inspiration.  This card is much more masculine in feel than I usually make.  The set is called Sprinkled Expressions.  The stars were stamped on a sheet of scratch paper and then stamped on the Whisper White for a more subtle effect.  The scallop comes from the Tasteful Trims Big Shot die.
The Sentiment was stamped in Early Espresso and then punched out with the 1 3/8" circle punch.  I pleated a strip of the DSP for an interesting effect.  I then offset it on another circle to create a bit of a funky look.

No comments: