Monday, October 17, 2011

Trick Or Treat Subway Art and a Freebie


Today I wanted to share a cool project with you.  This project was simple and quick to create.  I found this fabulous Eye Chart project on Tatertots and Jello.  So I decided to create my own with My Digital Studio.  I must apologize for the washed out photo above.  But if you want a better image, check out the digital image below.  Feel free to download the photo and print out your own copy.  It's sized as a 8 1/2 by 11 inch photo.


To make this page I used the Pick Your Pson DSP and the Timeless Type digital punch set.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so awesome for sharing....xoxo Marlene

Sandie Conner said...

Love it, thanks so much for doing all of the hard work and being generous enough to share. I printed it out and framed it, it took longer to clean the frame! Thanks again!

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Sandra - I've awarded you the Versatile Blogger award! Go to thepaperstamper.blogspot.com to pick up your award :)

Ann Schach said...

Yowza, Sandra! This is fabulous! Thanks for sharing the details!