Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Hybrid CASEing

So I found this fantastic card made by Jan Tink, and I decided that I needed to try to CASE it.  Well, seeing as I don't own the Sweet Floral background stamp, so I quickly ordered and downloaded the Digital Brush set for My Digital Studio, and then came up with a digital layout.  Instant gratification is so easy with MDS!   I tried it out on a few of the latest In Colours and came up with these variations. It's so easy to change the colours with MDS.  Then I printed them out on Whisper White and played around with mounting them on coordinating cardsotck.  I couldn't decide on which ribbon to use so I used the Satin Ribbon, the Scallop Polka Dot Grosgrain, and the Ruffled Ribbon with each variation.

4 comments:

Autumn Mist said...

These are fab!

Roxy said...

Sooooo pretty Sandra, love 'em!

jjcreations said...

These are gorgeous, Sandra.

Ange McKay, North Shore Stamper said...

Great idea hon! I was figuring that I needed to order that stamp too... I'm off to download it:)