Saturday, February 26, 2011

Vancouver Swaps!

I made this card as soon as I learned about the Vancouver Regional, which I am going to today.  At a Regional, it's like a conference for Stampin' Up! Demonstrators.  You get free stuff like stamps, and there are make n takes and tons of swaps.  PLUS there are demonstrations on the big screen and workshop ideas.  You also get business advice and sneak peeks at upcoming product.   I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!    Anyway, back to the swap - I cased this from last year's catalogue.
The Recipe:
1.  Paper - Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze, Blushing Bride DSP
2.  Ink - Whisper White Craft Ink and Blushing Bride Classic Ink
3.  Stamps - En Francais Background, I (heart) Hearts
4.  Accessories - Distressing Kit, Stampin' Dimensionals, Whisper White 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon,  Paper Piercing Tool and Mat Pack 

1 comment:

Ange McKay, North Shore Stamper said...

Have fun today! Lastnight was AMAZING!!!! Wish we were all together! Find Sarah and Shanda... they have a little present for you from me:)