Sunday, February 27, 2011

Vancouver Regionals

Yesterday I had a fabulous time at Vancouver Regionals.  How would you like to spend a day stamping and crafting with 400 friends and the goddess herself, Shelli Gardner???  I had so much fun connecting with stamping friends from my downline groups, and with some I have met through this blog.  I missed meeting up with some of you, I hope you had fun, it was so hard to find people in that large conference room.
 
 
Above is one of the Make-n-takes we did.  Of course, with all the activitiy in the room, I did not actually finish this project until I got home last night.  It's a banner made with the Petal Cone die!!!!   AND, I was sooooooooooooo excited when I saw it as I knew it would be perfect for my current craft room and I'll have to make an even bigger one for my new craft room when we move to the new house in 2 months!!
I have so many ideas to share with you in the next few days.  I can't wait!!!!
But here's the detail for today's project.
The Recipe:
1,  Paper - Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Naturals Ivory, Marina Mist, Old Olive cardstock.  Botanical Gazette DSP Patterned paper.
2.  Ink - Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Not Quite Navy, Old Olive
3.  Tools - Sstampin Dimensionals, Glue Pen, Glue Dots, SNAIL, Bone Folder, Colour Spritzer Tool, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Punch, Itty Bitty shapes Punch, Petal Cone Biz die and Fun Flowers Bigs Die and Big Shot, sponge daubers
4.  Accessories - Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Pear Pizzazz Seam Binding, 5/8 Crochet Trim, Linen Thread, Brights Designer Buttons, Pearl Basic Jewels, Trinket Keys, Vintage Trinkets

No comments: