Thursday, February 10, 2011

Stampin Royalty Challenge #58

This week we have a theme challenge over at Stampin' Royalty.  We'd like to see your projects with HEARTS, HEARTS, HEARTS!!  This card is a hybrid card made with MDS and real life embellishments.  The hearts were made using punches in My Digital Studio.  I filled them in with colour and paper swatches in Cherry Cobbler, Pink Pirouette, and Blushing Bride.  I printed it out on Whisper White cardstock.  Then I trimmed it and put it through the Big Shot with the framed tulips embossing folder.  The ribbon is taffeta ribbon in Basic Gray.  I frayed the end and gathered the ribbon around a middle thread for this effect.  The sentiments are from the Tiny Tags set and, of course, the punch is the tiny tags punch.  I mounted it all on Basic Gray cardstock. 

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Really sweet and cute card. Love the hearts and ribbon detail.

Ann Schach said...

Fabulous hybrid card! The ribbon is stunning!