Friday, February 25, 2011

Regionals Today!!!


I am soooooooooo excited.  Today is the Vancouver Regional for Stampin' Up!  Above you see photos of some of my swaps.  I was such a keener that I made these swaps and 2 other designs.  This card was inspired by a card made by Jen Sannes.  Click here for her post.  I decided to use brighter colours than Jen, for a completely different look.   These cards were surprisingly time consuming, but very simple to put together, except, for some reason, I had problems getting the ribbon straight.
The Recipe:
1.  Paper - Whisper White, Pear Pizzaz, Concord Crush, Rose Red
2.  Big Shot - Beautiful Wings Embosslit, and Scallop Rectangle Clearlit
3.  Accessories - Concord Crush and Pear Pizzaz 1/2" Stitched Poly Ribbon,  Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots

2 comments:

Rose Castillo said...

Cute swap card. I hope you had a fabulous time at the regional and you came home inspired.

Ange McKay, North Shore Stamper said...

I love this one too! Have an AMAZING time!