Monday, January 31, 2011

Sunday Swap

So this was my swap for my upline's meeting yesterday.  I got some AMAZING swaps in return from the other ladies.  I used my Elegant Soiree DSP.  First I used the Vintage Wallpaper Texutred Impressions folder and then I used the debossed side, so that the pattern receeds rather than pops out.  The flower was cut using an  embosslit  and then I sponged and then curled, and curled, and curled the edges.  I popped a brad through the middle to attach it to the backing.  I ran a strip of Baja Breeze cardstock through the crimper.  The Crumb Cake Seam Binding Ribbon was gathered.  I frayed one end and then separated a thread in the middle and then gathered up the remaining ribbon.  If you know how to gather when sewing you will find this technique VERY easy.
The Fun Stuff:
1.  Paper - Elegant Soiree DSP, Baja Breeze and Early Espresso cardstock.
2.  Ink - Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
3.  Accessories - Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions Folder, Birds and Blooms Sizzlits, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Crimper, Seam Binding Ribbon, Subtles Brads

No comments: