Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Stampin Royalty Challenge #55

This week at Stampin' Royalty we have a recipe challenge for you.  We'd like to see...
Anything With Wings
So I decided to pull out my favourite Big Shot Die, Beautiful Butterflies, and make a set of cards.  I pulled out the Lap of Luxury DSP that I had not opened before.  Once I got in to this pack I just couldn't stop.  That's why I came up with 3 different cards. 



The Fun Stuff:
1. Paper – Lap of Luxury, Basic Gray, Very Vanilla
2. Ink – Concord Crush
3. Stamps – Oval All
4. Embellishments – Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die, Scallop Oval, Large Oval and Scallop Trim Border Punches, Taffeta Ribbon, Stampin Dimensionals, Basic Rhinestones

1 comment:

TrishG said...

I love these! Absolutely beautiful!!!!!!!! Great colors and layering and layout.