Thursday, January 13, 2011

Always on My Mind

I had Valentine's Day on the brain when I came up with this page.  I found this picture of Brad and I when we were first dating.  I really like this picture because it shows us happy and in love.  It's hard to catch that in a photograph.  We actually took this photo ourselves.  I think I'm the one holding the camera.  This page was made with My Digital Studio.
The Fun Stuff  - all MDS
1.  Paper - Shades of Spring, Sweet Pea DSP, Soft Suede, Whisper White
2.  Stamp brushes - Always
3.  Punches - Square punch, Scallop Trim Border and Corner
4.  Accessories - Satin Ribbon, Stitching, Paper Daisies, Glimmer Brads

2 comments:

Patti said...

This is a beautiful page. Using the subtle colors really enhances the photo. Great job.

Unknown said...

Beautiful layout Sandra - you can really see the love!

In other news .. I nominated you for an award. Check out my blog from more details.
http://adayinthelifeor5.blogspot.com/2011/01/five-on-friday-and-my-first-blogger.html