Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Practical Scrappers - Embossing Challenge

This card was made using a digital image from Digi Doodle. I printed it out using My Digital Studio and then coloured it in with Stampin Write Markers. I pulled the colours from the DSP that I used (Island Oasis from the Summer Mini). Next I cut it out and mounted it on a piece of Crumb Cake (Kraft) cardstock. I had previously embossed the cardstock using the Square Lattice Textured Impressions Folder for the Big Shot. And then tore the edge on one side. To emphasize the torn edge I placed a strip of Old Olive cardstock behind it. I punched the cardstock with the Scallop Trim border punch. The whole thing was mounted on the DSP and then mounted again on Rose Red Carstock.

The Ingredients:

1. Ink – Rose Red, Tempting Turquoise, So Saffron, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Soft Suede
2. Cardstock – Crumb Cake, Rose Red, Old Olive
3. Accessories – Scallop Trim Border Punch, The Tearing Edge, Square Lattice Textured Impressions Folder for the Big Shot.

No comments: