Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year

I've been busy scrapbooking my Christmas photos with MDS. This page was created because I just did NOT get any good photos of the kids on Christmas Morning. It turns out that I also had the camera on the wrong setting and the photos I did take were overexposed. So I did my best with photo editing software and MDS and this is what I came up with. I always think that if you don't have any great photos of an event, then make a collage to create the impression of the day. These photos were placed and cropped using a template in MDs. I added a few embellishments and text in the brown box and put a drop shadow under the photos.
And now for another sneak peek. 4 more days and Stampin' Royalty goes live. Please check back on January 6th for our new challenge blog.

No comments: