Saturday, December 26, 2009

hb2u

I made this page using MDS (my digital studio) It's so fun and easy to use this program. Sometimes you need to whip up a page, but don't have the time or energy to pull out all your tools and supplies. I made this page because I really didn't have any spectacular photos of my daughter's birthday so I decided to make a collage of the best ones I could find. Hopefully the page will entice you enough that you don't notice the inferior photography.

The Recipe:
1. MDS
2. Paper - Sunny Day DSP
3. Photo's matted on Pink Passion
4. Labels and tags from Sunny Day and HBday Designer MDS kits
5. Flowers from HBday kit
6. Circles - punches and then matted.
7. Brads from Hodgepodge hardware
8. Colours: Pumpkin Pie, Certainly Celery, Always Artichoke, Pink Passion, Tempting Turquoise


And how could I forget another SR sneak peek??? These images are from the Totally Tess set from the upcoming Occasions Mini. These are images of little heart stamps and stamping wheels. Too cute or what?




1 comment:

Cindy Groh said...

Love these photo's and then how the PP looks against them:)