Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Professional Printing of MDS

These 2 cards were made using MDS software (My Digital Studio) Both cards were made with the digital papers from the Merry Moments Designer MDS kit. The embellishments (tags, stamps, stickers, and trim are all part of the embellishment kit that goes with this paper pack in MDS. I made the card on the left and my upline Angela made the one on the right. Both were sent to Stampin' Up! and printed off by the professional printers.
The above photo shows the interior of the cards. And the below photo shows the other inside page of my card. I love that I could include a photo layout of my family in my Christmas cards this year. It's going to be great for out of town friends.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great idea! Can anyone use their printing services? What's the cost?

Kari said...

WOW! I LOVE these!!!!

Roxy said...

Beautiful cards! I love the layout on the inside!