Thursday, September 3, 2009

Time for Mojo 102

Time for another Mojo. I absolutely love the new holiday lounge DSP from SU! This card started as an only SU card, but then I decided to use my circle nesties instead of the circle scissor plus to make the large circles. Then I used the die as a stencil and sponged on some turquoise to add another layer of colour. The oval image was stamped and cut out on the line, then I used the wide oval punch to add a silver matte. After I was sure it was dry, I used my two way glue pen to add the glitter. The ornament was stamped and punched out and after the rhinestone and silver twine was added, I also used the two way glue pen to add glitter.

2 comments:

Ange McKay, North Shore Stamper said...

ooohh! I love this my little crafting buddy! It was fun working together tonight:)

Anonymous said...

Wow! what a beauty of a card. It's absolutely beautiful!!!
you worked magic with the mojo sketch!