Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Finally Wednesday???

I haven't mentioned this before, but over at SPCC, Fridays are also special. Finally Friday is a challenge brought to you by a guest designer every week. I'm a little slow at posting this week, but we're at the cabin, and getting time to myself to creat is a real challenge. This week's challenge is to made a monochromatic card. I decided to combine this challenge with this weeks Clean & Simple Challenge. (Fall to Layout #54). First I cut 2 pieces of cardstock to get the proportions right with the middle rectangle. Next I stamped the bubbles around the edge using Rich Razzleberry ink on the same colour cardstock. Then I rounded the corners of the smaller piece and attached it on top. Next I used my white Signo pen and traced around the rectangle. I wrote the sentiment by hand. The flowers were stamped on Whisper White and then watercoloured in with an Aqua painter.
Ink: Rich Razzleberry. Paper: Rich Razz, Whisper White. Stamps: Itty Bitty Buds, Merci. Accessories: Aqua Painter, White Signo pen.

1 comment:

Teena in Toronto said...

So cute :)

Happy blogoversary!