Saturday, July 18, 2009

Sweet Sunday Inkspirations

I made this card for my DH's upcoming birthday this week. When I came across this colour challenge I knew that my hubby would love them. Green is his favourite colour after all. I started with this robot set because my husband loves Transformers and he calls them 'big robots'. So once I finished the outside of this card I thought of the sentiment inside. I made this card but then decided it was too plain and added Bordering Blue and So Saffron. I combined the colour challenge from Inkspirations, and this layout from Sweet Sunday.
Stamps: Lots of Bots. Ink: Rose Red, Mellow Moss, Always Artichoke, So Saffron, Bordering Blue. Paper: Rose Red, Mellow Moss, Always Artichoke, Whisper White. Accessories: Hodgepodge Hardware, Aquapainters, Stampin' Write Markers.

5 comments:

Karen Giron said...

Very cute - those little robots are so fun!

heidi said...

i love this! i really want to get that stamp set someday!

Anonymous said...

great ideas... great work..thanks for sharing.

___________________
Rozydesouza
Entertainment at one stop

AMY FLEMING said...

I love those robot stamps!! Super cute card!

Byl Family... said...

Hey Sandra, You have made not only a perfect card for hubby, but also for the challenge as well! Love everything about your card, and I hope hubby does too! Thanks so much for playing! Love Keesh x