Sunday, June 21, 2009

Selling off retired stamps!

I'm clearing off my shelves to make room for the new catty - I can't wait until July 1st - my wishlist is filling up fast! Let's face it - as a SU demonstrator I get great deals and lots of free stuff. And I'm feeling very overwhelmed by the amount of stamps that I have. So I've gone through and culled the pack - believe me, I love these sets, but I only have so much room and there's tons of new ones coming out. Below you will find a selection of already retired sets that I am selling now - and on July 1st you will find a list of newly retired sets that I will also be selling.
Above you see...
Punches Three - retired level 1 set - mounted and slightly used - $10 - great set - fits scallop square and wide oval punches
On The Spot - background stamp - mounted and slightly used - $10 - goes well with seeing spots - see my other posting
Fall Flair - retired level 1 stamp set - mounted but not used - $20 - 2 step stamping, great set!
Too Terrific Tags - fits small tag punch - mounted and slightly used - $15

Above you see...

Sweet Thing - matches retired simply scrappin - Special Delivery Boy and Girl - mounted and slightly used - $15

Best Yet - great set for card sentiments - retired level 1 set - mounted and slightly used - $15

Seasonal Icons - part of retired level 3 hostess scrapbook kit - $10 - or what's left of the kit - rub ons and paper and stamps $15

Yummy - retired Sale-a=bration - mounted and slightly used - $12

Lots of Thoughts - retired Sale-a-bration - mounted and slightly used $12

Above you see...

Make It Count - retired level 2 set - mounted - used once - $15

Birthday Whimsy - retired Sale-a-bration set - mounted and slightly used - $12

Friendship Blooms - retired SAB set - mounted and slightly used - $12 - partially used matching rub-ons $5 - or both for $15

Time Well Spent - retired level 3 set - mounted and used once - $30 - GREAT set for watercolouring

Happiness Always - retired level 3 set - mounted and slightly used - $30 - 2 STEP stamping - great set.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great ideas... great work..thanks for sharing.

___________________
Rozydesouza
Entertainment at one stop