Friday, May 22, 2009

I'm So Lucky!

One of the most fabulous things about becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator is the group of women that you get to meet. Most of my friends' eyes glaze over with boredom when I discuss cards or scrapbooking. So once I decided to become a demonstrator and went to a few meetings with my upline groups, I met a wonderful group of women with whom to share my addiction. I have to say that I am so lucky because my direct upline is an exciting, energetic and successful demonstrator who has offered me so much support and I belong to her West Coast Creators group. But also, her upline is so sucessful that she has won several awards including Rising Star - which is a big deal in the Stampin' Up! world, and I belong to her Sea To Sky Stampers group. And her upline has been around so long that she doesn't have an upline. Her group meets 6 times a year and there are over 200 women in her group - Colourful Impressions. So basically I belong to many groups of women who meet on a regular basis. When we meet we discuss techniques and ideas, we make a few fun things, we discuss business ideas, and we swap cards. But the best part is spending time with others who share my obsession. What's truly exciting is that if you would like to join, the starter kit is on sale for only $99!!!!! That's an incredible deal, and you get more than twice the value in product as part of your starter kit. Please check out promotions on my sidebar for the link.

I have featured some of the swaps that I received at Regionals on this blog. But as I ramble on here, I actually have a point. I went to a Sea to Sky Stampers meeting this week and, of course, we swapped cards. What I realized when I took a good look at these swaps, was just how talented the women in my groups are! I am so lucky!! Anyway, I thought that today I would feature a card made by my direct upline Angela. Her blog is linked on my sidebar. I will be featuring more of these swaps in the coming weeks.

Stamps: Wonderful You. Ink: Basic Gray, Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze. Paper: Basic Gray, Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Walk in the Park DSP. Accessories: Large Grommets, Scallop Edge Punch, Baja Breeze Satin Ribbon.

No comments: