Thursday, April 23, 2009

So Shelli Creative Challenge


If this card looks suspiciously familiar, it's because it is! Check out the previous post. I changed a few things to make this an only SU card and it's for the So Shelli Creative Challenge. I apologize for the big shadow in the middle of the card, but this was the best image I have because I felt it shows off the colours the best. Stamps: Soft Summer, Live Your Dream, Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, More Mustard Paper: Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Watercolour Paper, Walk in the Park DSP, and DSP from Summer Home Simply Scrappin'

1 comment:

Heather Johnston said...

Gorgeous! I love the colour combo (even though, as you know, Kiwi Kiss is not my favourite)! Good job on both of those cards.

When will we see more scrapbook pages? I love those, too...

You're so talented, I'm envious!