Friday, April 10, 2009

It's time for BLOG CANDY!!!!


I am thrilled to announce that my humble little blog is nearing 5,000 hits!!!! I have to say that when I started this blog I thought to myself 'I wonder if anyone will even look at it' and I have to say that obviously someone did. To thank all of you who follow my blog, I am offering just a little Stampin' Up! blog candy. To get a chance at this candy, here's what you need to do. If you link my blog to yours or link just this post to yours, I will put one entry in the pot. So post a comment that includes your blog address. If you don't have a blog, leave me a comment, tell at least one friend and send me an email that lets me know you told someone. If you post a link to this on your blog, AND sign up to follow my blog, you will get 3 entries in the pot. Good luck! I will close entries at 11pm on Thursday, April 16, 2009.

3 comments:

Ruth said...

Hello Sandra!
I just love to look at your blog. You are so creative, and I get so many ideas.
From Ruth, Norway.

Priscilla said...

Hi Sandra,
I can always use more stamps...LOL I LOVE STAMPS and SU :) Ok, I commented, followed and am off to post a link to your blog candy in my side bar :) Wish me luck :)

Anonymous said...

great ideas... great work..thanks for sharing.

___________________
Rozydesouza
Entertainment at one stop