Saturday, April 25, 2009

Inspired by Regionals

We made several make'n takes at regionals this weekend. This card was one of them. It uses the Soft Summer stampset from the Occasions Mini. This is one of the sets that I got to take home. I sat down tonight to redo my shadow boxes and decided to use this picture below of my whole family from Palm Springs last month. My sister-in-law's dress reminded me of the card above, so that's how this layout came to be.
These are my parents, my brother and his family, and my family. My brother and I are standing to the left of the picture and my hubby and my sister-in-law are to the right of the picture. The image was stamped with brown staz-on and then on the insert, I used markers to colour the inside stamp and then stamped the image using my stamp-a-ma-jig. Then I used my aqua painter to draw out the ink a bit and add texture. Stamps: Soft Summer, Ink: Riding Hood Red, Old Olive. Paper, Riding Hood Red, Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, watercolour paper.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great ideas... great work..thanks for sharing.

___________________
Rozydesouza
Entertainment at one stop