Sunday, April 12, 2009

Embosslit Fun!

This card was made from leftovers from another project I'm making. I had all these embosslit flowers lying around and the orange one was pretty challenging to make, so I decided to try and make a card using them up. To make the orange flower, I stamped the orange image first, and then added the chocolate chip detail by using my Stamp-a-ma-jig. Finally I put it in the embosslit and by pressing with my thumb, I managed to line up the centre image with the centre dot in the embosslit. There was a bit of trial and error with this one, but I really like how this turned out. Stamps: A Beatuful Thing. Colours: Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White. Accessories: Cheery Blossom Embosslit, Top note die, clear pearl dots, brown ribbon, Sweet Always DSP

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great ideas... great work..thanks for sharing.

___________________
Rozydesouza
Entertainment at one stop