Sunday, February 8, 2009

An Old Scrapbook Layout Once Again




Again I have decided to go back to the posts of my girlfriends wedding last summer. I just found out that she is pregnant with Twins and we are all very excited abou this. Anyway, here's a recap of what I wrote last summer:
"This page is from my girlfriend Heather's wedding which was last month. Doesn't she look fabulous? I love her dress. I made the bridesmaid dresses. We each chose our own pattern so that each dress was flattering to our body types. These pictures are all taken just before we go down the aisle. In the centre photo that's me in the background, Estelle, and Sharann. The bottom photo is the flower girls, Heather's neices. It's so cute the way they are peeking around the corner, waiting to go down the aisle. I used River Rock as my background colour, and Porcelain Prints DSP. I just love last year's In Colors and I'm going to have a hard time saying goodbye to them. Good thing I bought a bunch of my favourites! I used Live Your Dream, and Baroque Motifs stamp sets. I did not bring up my River Rock ink pad so I used Chocolate Chip to do the stamps. Of course I really regret leaving my punches at home, but I decided to save on space. I would have preferred to have used a circle punch on the small stamped images, but I used my deckle scissors instead. The ribbon is from the Dollarama in Powell River - sometimes there's good finds there. And finally I used Stampin' Dimensionals under the stamped images"

No comments: