Saturday, August 30, 2008

Happy First Birthday Teagan

Last week was Teagan's first birthday. The photo doesn't do this justice but I love this little 8x8 scrapbook page (another for my shadowboxes) The colours used here are Groovy Guava, So Safron, River Rock and Chocolate chip. This page started out using paper from the Simply Scrappin' Special Delivery Girl (retired) and then evolved into quite a complicated affair. I printed out the pictures and then sized the little ones to fit in the rectangular frame sticker. Then I decided to add some interest by using a band of colour from the reverse side of this paper. Then I decided it needed some birthday decor. So I stamped the balloons, cake, and gifts with the stampset Birthday Whimsy. I then popped them up with Stampin' Dimensionals. The Happy Birthday sentiment is from the new set Four Square and the It's a Big World is from the Sweet Thing set which coordinates with this Simply Scrappin' Kit

No comments: